A March Christmas
This is one of our Limited Edition monthly candles and is available until sold out.
Inspired by Little Women, this candle smells of cranberries, sweet honey, with a warm woody undertone.
Cranberry, Honey Cake, Cozy Fire
Like This Scent? Try These:
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
This is such an amazing holiday/wintery scent. I got it in the wax tarts as well as the 9oz candle because is so delicious! The cranberry takes center stage for me in this and I’m here for it!!
This candle is absolutely fabulous! I am a huge fan of Little Women and cannot wait for the new movie to release. I think that they candle embodies the book and such a unique holiday scent. The cranberry and honey cake mix so well together to give the candle that sweet scent with a bit of tartness. Would highly recommend!
I love this scent! I love that it’s a bit different than the typical Christmas scent. It’s sweet and warm at the same time.