Autumn Court Candle
This cozy and fresh autumn scent will make you wish you lived in the Fae realm!
This candle is part of our Fall Seasonal Collection and will be available until November 15th!
The 13 oz Drinking Glass comes with a wooden wick and a specially designed label that is removable to allow you to enjoy the glass after the candle is burned! The label may begin to peel off near the end of the candle's life due to the repeated heat. Please use the Wooden Wick guide and general safety tips.
Apple, Fresh Autumn Air, Spiced Fruit
Medium to Strong
Like This Scent? Try These:
Burning tips for Cotton Wicks
- Trim wick to 1/4" - 1/8" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
Burning tips for Wooden Wicks
- Make sure your wick is trimmed between 1/8" - 3/16" / 3.2mm - 4.8mm before each burn.
- If, when burning the candle for a long period of time, you notice the flame height getting too low, extinguish the candle and after it cools, tap off or trim any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick before lighting again.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Please check out our Candle Tips and Safety page for more information.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn and holds more fragrance. Please clean jars for reuse or to be recycled.
This candle is absolute perfection! It’s exactly how Fall should be captured in a scent. Crisp leaves, cool breeze, pumpkin goodness, and spiced apples are all wrapped up in this candle. Makes me want to never leave the Autumn Court!
I’ve actually never read ACOTAR (it’s on my list) but I already am obsessed with Autumn Court! It smells like a gorgeous fall day, and it has me feeling like I’m back in West Virginia, hiking through the colorful autumn trees!
This smells so good its almost not fair! I want it in every room always. It smells like the perfect crisp fall day with all the beautiful leaves fluttering down to the ground. This took me back to the pretty fall days in the northeast. Highly recommend!