Campfire Tales Candle
Enjoy this fresh and smokey scent while reading your favorite summer book!
This candle is part of our Summer Seasonal Scents and will be available until the end of August!
Tobacco Flower, Whiskey, Crackling Sandalwood.
Soft - Medium
Like This Scent? Try These:
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
Photo by @magic.within.pages
This is one of my favorite scents so far! Basically put sandalwood and tobacco in anything and I'll love it lol. This reminds me so much of sitting around a campfire with friends, drinking and laughing.