Follow the Breadcrumbs
You voted this back in! This Get-it-Back candle of December is available until sold out.
This sweet smelling candle will make you think there are freshly made gingerbread houses in every room!
Frosting, Gingerbread, Caramel, Candy
Like This Scent? Try These:
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
If I smelt a house like Follow the Breadcrumbs, I would enter it as well. I totally understand Hansel and Gretel and their want to go into the witches house and have candy! This candle is addicting, so be warned!