Halloween Feast Candle
This is one of our Limited Edition monthly candles and is available until sold out.
Whether you are in a great hall with delicious deserts, floating pumpkins, and your best friends... or just at home wishing you were, celebrate this Hallowe'en with this deliciously sweet candle!
Spiced Apples, Pumpkin Juice, Goblets of Candy
Like This Scent? Try These:
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
I love this scent! It’s so sweet but not too heavy. It totally embodies Halloween scents of my childhood (not sure what kind of magic Rita used to make that work)!
This is such a unique gift idea!!! I love that I can burn this delicious candle, enjoy the cozy crackle of the wood wick, and reuse this glass for scotch when I'm finished!
Why yes, yes I did! This candle is wonderful! I would say the scent is mostly apple scented, but you do get the hint of pumpkin, truly fabulous! I also love the coloring of this candle. The neon orange gives me life! Orange is my favorite color, and if it is bright and pretty, even better. I would definitely recommend this to any fall scent (or really any person) lover <3