This beautiful, sexy, and soft fragrance will help warm you up on these cold winter nights.
This candle is part of our Holiday Seasonal Collection and will be available until December 20th! The shop will close for the holidays on the 21st.
Flower Petals, Chocolate, Dark Amber, Musk
Like This Scent? Try These:
13 oz Drinking Glass
The 13 oz Drinking Glass comes with a wooden wick and a specially designed label that is removable to allow you to enjoy the glass after the candle is burned! The label may begin to peel off near the end of the candle's life due to the repeated heat. Please use the Wooden Wick guide and general safety tips.
To best clean the jars after use, use a sturdy plastic utensil to scoop out left over wax. Warm up the jar by running it under warm, then hot water for 1 minute. Safely use boiling water to melt excess wax. Use soap and hot water to clean it, rising it with boiling water to make sure all the wax has been removed.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- For wooden wicks, trim the wick down to 1/8 of an inch before lighting. Allow wax to melt to sides of the glass to prevent tunneling. If the flame gets too big, extinguish and allow the wax to cool before trimming the wick down.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!