Oxford Library Candle
Available until sold out.
This candle will transport you to the vast warm halls of the Oxford Library. Who knows, maybe you will find a lost manuscript that will take you on an epic adventure of discovery and magic!
Lost Alchemy, Leather Tomes, Coriander
Like This Scent? Try These:
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
I absolutely love this candle! The label is stunning, the wax is the prettiest blue, and the scents are just on point. Can't wait to burn it to make my house smell like an old library :D.
Omgosh I cannot wait to display this on my bookshelves. This might take my top spot of the most beautiful label for me. I also love the deep rich blue that goes so well with A Discovery of Witches! it really does smell like a rich old library. So excited for this!