You voted it back in! This candle will be available until sold out.
Fire, Blood Orange, Healing Tears
Medium - Strong
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
So this was my first scent I bought in a 6oz tin w/wooden wick and I’m obsessed. The blood orange scent is noticeable but with the tiniest hint of cinnamon (not sure if there’s cinnamon in there but that’s what I smelled). The crackling wooden wick just added to it and made my room smell great.
I would say that it’s more of an invigorating/energizing citrus scent instead of a clean, summer citrus if that makes sense.
I love the scent of blood orange and this captures that perfectly! Super pretty label and I love the mix of scents and the citrus twist!
I bought this candle to go along with some Crown of Feathers and Heart of Flames books. I thought this was the perfect edition for some phoenix inspired photos. Not only is this candle beautiful but it smells great. It is exactly the smell I would put with a phoenix. I think this one throws pretty far in a room which is great.
Like the phoenix, this candle is immortal... well, not really... once I burn all of it, unfortunately more candle will not rise from the ashes, but the scent is seriously a must have for candle lovers! Phoenix is a spicy, citrus-y smell. Stock up while you can!