Sorting Ceremony Candle
If you are a First Year not yet sorted into your House, or if you just want that excitement of the Sorting Ceremony all over again, this is the candle for you! With a top layer of white wax, scented lightly with soft vanilla, you can burn this candle to see what House color and matching scent you get!
Scents 1 of 4 Possible Scents
Red - Apple, Redwood, Cedar, The Fat Lady
Yellow - Apple, Maple, Vanilla, Kitchen Corridor
Green - Vanilla, Musk, Sweetgrass, Dungeons
Blue - Tea, Berries, Honey, The West Tower
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, aluminum tin, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
First of all, all four house candles are amazing smelling so whichever house you get it is going to smell amazing with just a tad extra vanilla scent. I nerded out sooooo hard with this and had so much fun getting sorted. You really can't smell what your house is through the vanilla. I got Hufflepuff and it smelled heavenly ofcourse!
This is such a fun candle! All the scents are amazing, so you win either way! It is fun waiting for the vanilla layer to melt down. I was impatient and had the wick lit and the candle placed on a warmer. This actually made the coolest affect with the colored wax. I got Slytherin, and the green swirled with the white since it was being heated from both ends. It looked really cool. I would recommend getting this candle before it is gone!