Sweater Weather Candle
The smell autumn is dancing in the breeze! It's time to break out those warm sweaters and cozy up next to this spicy fall scented candle!
If you liked our Leafing Through The Pages candle from last year, you're in luck! This candle is the same scent profile but got a name and label update.
This candle is part of our Fall Seasonal Collection and will be available until November 15th!
The 13 oz Drinking Glass comes with a wooden wick and a specially designed label that is removable to allow you to enjoy the glass after the candle is burned! The label may begin to peel off near the end of the candle's life due to the repeated heat. Please use the Wooden Wick guide and general safety tips.
Falling Leaves, Spiced Honey, Orange
Like This Scent? Try These:
Burning tips for Cotton Wicks
- Trim wick to 1/4" - 1/8" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
Burning tips for Wooden Wicks
- Make sure your wick is trimmed between 1/8" - 3/16" / 3.2mm - 4.8mm before each burn.
- If, when burning the candle for a long period of time, you notice the flame height getting too low, extinguish the candle and after it cools, tap off or trim any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick before lighting again.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Please check out our Candle Tips and Safety page for more information.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn and holds more fragrance. Please clean jars for reuse or to be recycled.
I really like how this one smells, but I love how it smells when it's burning! It's warm and cozy and just makes ya feel good. It also doesn't smell like the typical fall scents, and I really really like that.
This is such a warm and complex scent. I love the notes of sweet orange. I want to put on a sweater and jeans and just burn this and watch the leaves turn. It reflects the warmth of all the autumnal leaf colors. Its not extremely spiced which I was worried about. Its the perfect blend of each scent. You will fall inlove with this candle! (see what I did there?)