The Academy Candle
Available until sold out.
Enjoy burning this delicious blend of fragrances while watching one of the most dysfunctional families ever. Inspired by my three favorite characters, this candle is dark and sweet.
Coffee, Donuts, Sweet Bourbon
Medium - Strong
Like This Scent? Try These:
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
Photo by @peakeinsideanbook
I really wanted to like this scent because I know many people love it (it’s always getting voted on for the bring it back candles). To me, I couldn’t smell anything but the coffee and it smelled kinda like burnt/over roasted coffee. I’m not a coffee drinker but I frequent coffee shops so maybe it was because I was trying to make my house smell like a coffee shop without all of the extra smells that accompany coffee at the shops.
If you like strong coffee smells, this is for you.