Witching Hour Candle
You voted it back in for a limited run in the month of October and is available until sold out.
The Witching Hour is about to begin!
Sage, Balsam, Blackberry, Life Potion
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use every time.
- Burn no longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- To prevent tunneling, allow top layer of wax to melt before putting it out during first burn.
- After use, cover with lid to reduce soot.
- Burn within sight on heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from kids, pets and all flammable objects.
- Don't burn all the way down - stop use when 1/2" layer of wax remains.
Coconut wax, glass jar, lead-free cotton wick, fragrance oil, dye, metal lid.
Coconut wax is eco-friendly, vegan and completely odorless. It is a higher quality than soy wax and has a cleaner burn, and holds more fragrance. You can clean to reuse the jars or recycle them!
Photo taken by @balancingbooksandcoffee
This is one of my favorites! I love how the scent evokes autumn while also being clean, sweet, and herbal all at the same time. I adore this scent!
Shakespeare knew how witches rolled! (Macbeth reference for those who do not know). This is a great fall berry scent and I want it all over my house! This is definitely the scent of a potion. Or what I think would be a potion. Something that smelled nice to bring the drinker in, but totally deadly. This candle also has a wonderful neon green color to it, which is the best I have seen! It is such a pretty candle!